- Behind the bar at Ignite!
- Looking into the Ignite! dining room from the top floor.
- Inside the Ignite! dining room.
- Lounge seating in the Ignite! dining room.
- The Ignite! wood fire oven, where all of the fire crafted food is prepared.
- The view from the Ignite! rooftop, which will be complete in February.
- The Denver skyline from the Ignite! rooftop.
Ignite! Fire Crafted Food + Rooftop Bar is the latest addition to the Ballpark neighborhood. The urban gastro pub opened its doors yesterday, serving a variety of comfort foods like casseroles, Neapolitan pizzas, cast iron fire-pots and burgers. Curious what Ignite! is all about? Enjoy free cocktails Dec. 28-30th from 5-6 p.m. at the bar. If you're craving a hot spot to watch fireworks on New Year's Eve, Ignite! will open up the patio for viewings at 9 p.m. and midnight. Familiar vibe? Ignite! belongs to Concept Restaurants, which also includes Rialto Cafe on 16th Street Mall, Table Mountain Grill & Cantina in Golden, Via Baci in Lone Tree and Woody's Wood-Fire Tavern in Denver and Arvada.