Beaver Creek Food & Wine Festival
- Chef Stephanie Izard watches Girl & The Goat butcher Norbert Moniz blindly deface a pig head.
- 8100 chef Christian Apetz and sous chef JuJu Salazar stand next to Girl and the Goat butcher Norbert Moniz and exec chef Stephanie Izard
- What's the perfect chef entrance? On dollies, of course.
- Christian Apetz and Stephanie Izard demonstrate trowder and pig face bahn mi sandwiches.
- Texas chef Tim Love, decked out in his mountain look, grills up his signature Dirty Love Burgers.
- A cook from 8100 assembles Pig Burgers at the Aprés-Ski Burger and Beers event. The burger was topped with pulled porky goodness, cobb smoked bacon, jalapeño jam and pickled okra.
- The Food & Wine wise guy Anthony Giglio preaches about how you should never hold a wine glass. In this pose he demonstrates "The Hail Mary Passhold," a wine snob no-no.
- Exec chef Richard Sandoval poses with his crew from Cima at the Grand Tasting.
- The oh-so-Grand Tasting at Gerald R. Ford Hall at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek.