· The Squeaky Bean Hosts Eater Reader Happy Hour [Goutaste]
· Denver's Fermentation Festival Was a Delicious Afternoon [DOTW]
· Fast Food Strikes Expected in 35 Cities Thursday [Time]
· Restaurants Shrug Off Obamacare [Yahoo]
· We've Reached Peak 'Foodism.' Don't Panic. [Globe & Mail]
· Food Trucks Could Slowly Be Replacing Fast Food [FastCompany]
· Five Math Experts Split a Restaurant Check [Math with Bad Drawings]
· Burger King Launches a Novelty 'French Fry Burger' [-EN-]
· Hangover Observations From the 2013 MAD Symposium [-EN-]
Five Math Experts Split a Restaurant Check; We've Reached Peak 'Foodism.' Don't Panic.
If you buy something from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics policy.