Michael Cerretani, who until recently led the beverage program at Session Kitchen, has joined the team at Blackbelly Market. Cerretani will serve as manager and beverage director for the restaurant that chef Hosea Rosenberg is gearing up to open in East Boulder, off Arapahoe and 55th. The anticipated opening date (October 29) has been delayed, but the team is eager to open its doors serving dinner seven days a week early next month. Lunch will be added to the mix later in November.
Three month old Stoic & Genuine has a new general manager. Alaina Silva, who led the opening of the restaurant, departed the popular Union Station eatery owned by chef Jennifer Jasinski. Jason Stuckey, a veteran of Euclid Hall, assumed that role.
Uptown gastropub Argyll Whisky Beer has a new sheriff too. Restaurant veteran Steve Kingsbury, who opened the restaurant owned by Robert Thompson in June, has returned to his previous position at Elway's DIA. The management reins have been handled to Jessica Rogers, the starting assistant general manager, who has extensive experience working in Thompson's hospitality ventures.
· Hosea Rosenberg's Blackbelly, Opening Later This Month [EDEN]
· Stoic & Genuine Opens Today in Union Station [EDEN]
· Smokey Flavors, Root Vegetables on Argyll's Fall Menu [EDEN]
· Ten Awesome Events To Check Out in October [EDEN]
· 15 Most Anticipated Fall Restaurant Openings [EDEN]