One day until game day. The last week was filled with stories on the Broncos at Eater, from the best places to watch the game to great takeout options from Denver restaurants. There are paleo options for your Super Bowl meal, giant murals painted on LoHi buildings, tailgate brunches, and food-related wagers.
Last minute updates: there are Bronco-themed cookies at Sugarmill and macarons at Glaze, to-go giant sandwiches, meat platters and Tender Belly Pretzel dogs at Cured, and several restaurant and bar closures, including Williams & Graham and all outposts of the Kitchen. Check openings before you go out to cheer on the Broncos!
· Where To Spend Super Bowl Sunday [EDen]
· Denver's Restaurants Tackle Super Bowl Take Out [EDen]
· Shine Restaurant and Gathering Places Serves Paleo Options [EDen]
· Monkey Barrel Paints Its Building Manning [EDen]
· Super Bowl Tailgate Brunch at Comida [EDen]
· Mayor Hancock Makes Wager With Seattle's Mayor [EDen]