Restaurateur Dave Query, the force behind the Big Red F Group, is branching out out-of-state for the first time.
Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar will open a fifth outpost in Kansas City at 900 West 48th Place. The new venture will occupy a 5,200 square foot space on the ground floor of the newly constructed Plaza Vista development, a building anchored by the Polsinelli Law Firm.
Jax will be the anchor restaurant of the building and is the first retail or restaurant tenant confirmed for the building. An August opening is planned. Jax plans to hire approximately 80 employees in all areas of the restaurant.
There are four locations of Jax in Colorado - LoDo, Boulder, Fort Collins, and Glendale. Outside of Jax, the Big Red F Group operates six other restaurants in Denver, Boulder, and Lafayette.
· Dave Query of the Big Red F Group on Restaurateur Cliff Young [EDen]
· Jax LoDo Hosts Celebration for Bartender Tim Harris [EDen]
· Jax LoDo Taps Eric Lee to Replace Chef Amos Watts [EDen]
· Jax Oyster Bar Will Open Its Newest Location at City Set [EDen]
· The Happy Hour Map: Seafood Edition [EDen]