Another theme week has come and gone. We spent last week obsessing over burgers in a variety of ways, including maps, interviews, and photo series.
Want to get caught up? You may want to start with a map of the greatest burgers in Denver or —blasphemy! — very popular veggie burgers. Continue with tips on how to keep the burgers you make at home local, a round-up of the best side-kicks for burgers, and look at the most successful homegrown chains. Want to know what chefs love or hate on their burgers or where they go for their burger fix? It's all there.
Or read it all. Here's the full archive:
- These Are Denver's 20 Best Burgers
- Denver's Nine Most Popular Veggie Burgers
- Burger Battle King Jeremy Kossler Reveals What His Last Burger Would Be
- Where Denver Chefs Go For A Burger Fix
- Three Locally-Grown Burger Chains That Rock
- Pet Peeves: What Denver Chefs Hate to See on Their Burger
- Denver's Great Burger Sidekicks: Tater Tots to Sweet Potato Fries
- Three Burger Chains That Should Come to Denver
- Denver Chefs Reveal Their Perfect Burger
- Highland Tap & Burger: Dinner on Saturday at 6 P.M.
- Three Ways to Keep Your Burger Local