- Known for their in-house creations, Sarto's Social Italian Eatery serves a Hazelnut Panna Cotta that you'll go nuts over. This dessert is accompanied by a small handful of candied pistachios and a drizzling of chocolate sauce. The combination of nuttiness and chocolate provide a heavenly compliment to the milky gelatin.
- Acorn changes up their panna cotta from time to time, but the current creamy treat channels a summery Honey-Lavendar combination. A bite of tartness is added with a handful of cherries along with a crunch from oat crumble and a classic sugar cookie. The dessert menu even recommends wine pairings, and a cru d'arche-pugneau sauternes is the designated partner for panna cotta.
- It doesn't get more summery than Rioja's Blueberries and Cream Panna Cotta. A bite filled with the blueberry panna cotta, yuzu compressed strawberries, lavender oat crumble, strawberry marshmallow fluff, and a pinch of micro basil will have your tongue singing songs of sweet, sweet summertime.
- Tea lovers will flock to Humboldt :: Farm Fish Wine once they hear about the Earl Grey Panna Cotta. Light and airy citrus flavors infiltrate this dish, with a lemon puree added to highlight the Earl Grey's tang of bergamot orange. A lavender crumble to top it all off juxtaposes the creaminess of the panna cotta.
- Pastry wiz Nadine Donovan offers a tropical Coconut Panna Cotta at Vesta Dipping Grill. This dessert includes exotic ingredients like kataifi phyllo, a Middle-Eastern pastry created from shredded phyllo dough, that gives this dish a slight crunch. The phyllo is combined with compressed mango and a drizzle of mint infused honey to complete the mound of creamy coconut.
Disclosure: the editor is married to one of the developers behind The Source.