RINO — Fuel Café will host a Spanish Tapas Party on Thursday, August 20 starting at 6 p.m. For $55 a person, guests can dine on unlimited tapas and wine. The menu includes Spanish favorits like gazpacho, patatas bravas with aioli, ground lamb and sumac, crema catalana, and more. Bonus: The Porron will probably make an appearance. To make a reservation, call 303.296.4642.
BOULDER — The Conscious Cleanse group will team up with Fresh Thymes Eatery to host a 80:20 dinner on Thursday, August 20. This means 80% of it follows Conscious Cleanse principles and the other 20% allows for more creative freedom. Starting at 6 p.m., guests will enjoy a decadent and healthy 3-course dinner and a glass of sangria. Cost is $39 a person and space is limited, reservations can be made by calling 303.955.7988.
DOWNTOWN — Stout Street Social will host Colorado Springs’ Bristol Street Brewing Company for its August Brewing Night on Thursday, August 20 from 6 to 8 p.m. Favorites like Laughing Lab, honey wheat Beehive and the RyePA will be on tap and the brewer on-site to chat about the beer program. Complimentary tastings and food pairings will also be available.
BOULDER — Post Brewing Company will host a release party for Howdy Beer and Townie Ale at Centro Latin Kitchen on Friday, August 21 from 4 to 6 p.m. The party will feature $1 post cans in addition to each restaurant’s respective happy hour menu. Guests can also enjoy live music, swag giveaways, free beer samples, and POST merchandise for sale.