As we look ahead, these 30 upcoming restaurants and bars, listed in the order of anticipated opening, promise to raise the bar for the Mile High dining scene.
An honorary shout goes to the Eastbridge Development in Stapleton that will bring not only the unique restaurant from chef Lon Symensma that mentioned above but also outposts of the Kitchen Next Door and Los Chingones, as well as a breakfast eatery from chef Troy Guard.
What else to look forward to this year? Perhaps the resurrection of chef Jeff Osaka's Twelve restaurant, under a new name, in the former Glaze space. Also, ice cream: Local favorites Little Man Ice Cream and Sweet Cow are growing their reach.
If you still didn't get enough, there are even more openings coming up in Denver:
· TAG Burger Bar Will Emerge in the Shuttered Sunnyside Burger Bar
· Punch Bowl Social Announced Second Denver Location in Stapleton
· Bread N Butter Replaces Limon in Uptown
· Mexican Concept Potentially Moving in to Former Session Kitchen
· Syrup to Fill the Breakfast Void in City Park
· Return of a Classic: The 715 in Five Points to Rise from the Ashes
· New Belgium to Open Pilot Brewery at The Source Hotel
· Kelly Liken Returns With New Project in Vail
· Blackbelly Market Expands With Full Butcher Shop
· Z Block Will Bring a Second Kachina, More Restaurants
· Upcoming Crafty Fox Pizzeria & Tap House
· Thirsty Lion Expands With Second Denver Location
· Cherry Hills Sushi Co. Coming to East Hampden
· Oskar Blues to Open Coffee Spin-Off Shop in RiNo
· Angelo's Taverna Pursues Suburban Expansion
· Italian Beer Guru Alex Liberati to Open Brewery in Denver
· Grind Replaces Pikkas in Cherry Creek