Before you cast your votes, there's one more debate to feast your eyes on, and like any competitive sporting event, viewership is best served amongst friends.
The final face-off between our candidates for president, the Democrat, Hillary Clinton and the Republican Donald Trump, is sure to provide entertainment. The third debate will take place at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas running from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. MST, with no commercial breaks. Moderator, Chris Wallace, the anchor of Fox News Sunday will join the candidates on stage for the evening's event. The debate will be split into six 15-minute segments covering topics selected by Wallace including immigration, entitlements and debt, the Supreme Court, the economy, foreign policy and each candidate's fitness to serve as President.
If a drink, or perhaps more than just one, will help you stomach the inevitable scene, stop by the following Denver venues and invite your friends to join in the fun, with drinks and bites to accompany the politically charged affair.
- PROHIBITION: The classic and contemporary cocktails poured in a 1920s-inspired tavern will be airing the debate and offering Happy Hour and specials all night.
- MILE HIGH HAMBURGER MARY'S: The new bar and eatery plans to pack the house again to view the candidates as they square off on the subjects of immigration, Supreme Court, and the economy. The food menu here is expanding every day and the cocktails and beer list can take the sting off the dramatic debate.
- RINO YACHT CLUB: Broadcasting the third and final debate on the big screen, the bar will be open and running drink specials all night long. By popular demand, RiNo Yacht Club will be bringing back debate bingo, with the winners receiving $50 gift cards to Comida. And speaking of Comida, they'll be offering their special "Basket of Deplorables" taco trifecta, available to order at the restaurant as well as in the Yacht Club center bar.
- INFINITE MONKEY THEOREM: This official watch party for the Hillary Clinton Campaign and it will take place, as all of them do, from 7 to 9 p.m. at the urban winery that is located in RiNo at 3200 Larimer Street.
- THE HENDERSON LOUNGE: A free community watch party for the debate will be taking place at the Sie Film Center featuring presidential-themed Bingo. Politically themed drinks like the "We're Screwed-Driver" and the "Hill-arita" will also be served along with prizes for free movie tickets and popcorn.
- M Uptown: This local staple, where wholesome American food and drinks meet quirky entertainment will show the debate. But the fun doesn't stop there. Stay after for Dolls with Balls Bingo thereafter.
- IRISH SNUG: Join the Denver Young Democrats, NARAL Pro-Choice Colorado, Drinking Liberally, and the New Leaders Council Denver for the Third Presidential Debate.
- COUNTRY CLUB TOWER AND GARDENS: The Denver Metro Young Republicans are also hosting a Final Debate watch party. There will be gumbo, chilli and a variety of sweets and adult beverages. Come in your red, whites and blues to the party room located at 1001 E Bayaud Avenue