clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Electrical Fire Shutters School House Temporarily

The popular Arvada spot will reopen after kitchen repairs.

School House
School House
Adam Larkey

Arvada's School House Kitchen and Libations closed its doors two days ago following an electrical fire in its kitchen located at 5660 Olde Wadsworth Boulevard. The bar and eatery will reopen as soon as repairs are completed. Here's the Facebook announcement that alerted guests to the temporary hiatus:

Hi Class,
We are very sad to say the due to an electrical fire in our kitchen, we will be closed until further notice. WE ARE NOT CLOSING FOREVER...JUST UNTIL WE FIX OUR KITCHEN! We are very happy to report that no one was hurt and thanks to the Arvada Fire Department the damage is minimal compared to what it could have been. Please keep an eye on this page for updates on our re-opening. Thanks, and we will see you soon!!

School House Kitchen & Libations

5660 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO 80002 (720) 639-4213