Move over champagne, Colorado loves its beer even on Valentine's Day. Denver is one to a number of Valentine's Day events with beer as the main attraction, along with some other delectable and sweet holiday treats. The Colorado's Top Brewers Book, a combined coffee table, story and cookbook, is on sale this month for $20 through RadCraft with code CTB22015, if you're looking for another gift for the beer lover in your life.Read More
Valentine's Day Festivities For Beer Lovers
Skip the busy prix fixe dinners: sample these new brews and check out the events.
View as Map
Note: Restaurants on this map are listed geographically.
1. BEERds and Barrels Festival at Lucky Pie
2. 4-Course Beer-Paired Dinner at Mockery Brewing
3. Comedy Night at Chain Reaction Brewery
4. Love-Inspired Beers at Dry Dock
5. Rose, Chocolate, and Kombucha at Crooked Stave
© 2021 Vox Media, Inc. All rights reserved.